From:
"Nomedal, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:29:00 +0100

Hello listmembers,

My name is John Nomedal living in Norway. I was diagnosed with both
Celiac and DH almost 2 years ago and have a couple of questions to you
experienced people.

Maybe these questions have been discussed here earlier, but if anyone
could give me some feedback, I would appreciate.

- What use to be the main diagnosis, Celiac or DH? (I had DH symptoms
many years before my Celiac symtoms)

- What is the main reason for the Celiac disease; heredity or ???

- What is the statistics regarding heredity; the possibility for my
children to get this diagnosis?

- What is the relation to other diseases?

Looking forward to hear from somebody...

//John