From:
Hope Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hope Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:46:05 -0700

Hello all.
  I received several responses to my request for GF sausages. Thank you all
A LOT! Here are the names I received, some names are ones I am familiar w/,
many are new names to me. I hope this helps you all as much as it has helped
me.

2 Shelton’s One comment I received was, “Best sausages I ever had. The most
expensive too.”
2 Applegate Farms
2 Trader Joes
4 Aidells available at Costco
6 Johnsonville all but their Beer brats
8 Jimmy Dean again most, but need to read labels.
4 Hillshire Farms, except Beer brats and Corndogs.
Bob Evans
Jones
Villa Roma
Pernells Old Folks a Wal-Mart brand
Freybe a Canadian company. www.Freybe.com
Han Sausage
Butterball
Usinger, available in Wisconsin or world wide at www.usinger.com both gf and
msg free
Shady Brooke Farms
Boar’s Head
Jeannie O’s all but the spicy
Bilinski’s

The most important thing I think is to once again READ the LABELS! I think
that should be our mantra, read labels, read labels, read labels!

Hope