From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:18:47 -0400

Saturday, October 14th, from noon to 4 p.m., there will be a Gluten Free
Taste Fair at the Mustard Seed.  I was at the Mustard Seed yesterday and
their plans for the day sound enticing.  There will be all kinds of foods to
sample, new products, and many informational tables.  If you have never been
to their store, you have a treat in store for you.

Contact information:

Mustard Seed
Uptown Solon Plaza
6025 Kruse Dr.
Solon, OH 44139
440-519-3663

I have no interest in the store other than to testify that they cater to
celiacs and have a wide selection of great GF products.

Connie Sarros

*******
*******