Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 22:24:58 +0000

Hello,
I ordered my vitamins yesterday.  The last few times they have come in a box with the starch packing peanuts which
are like the styrefoam packing peanuts except the starch peanuts melt in water so don't create waste that is visable.
It occured to me that if the peanuts are made from wheat starch, it would leave traces on my hands and on the bottles as well as the box.  This could be a potential contamination gluten exposure accident.  Does anyone know what kind of starch the water soluble peanuts are made from and if all starch peanuts are made from the same kind of starch?  My vitamin company is closed until Monday, so can't call and ask.  Will summarize if I have an answer.
Thank you.
Robin in Massachusetts