Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 01:42:01 -0400

This is a reminder of the Celiac Chat group meeting, Monday, May 18th from
8-10 PM  Eastern Standard Time.  Meetings
are held every Monday evening at this time.

The chat room is open to everybody regardless of your ISP.
PLEASE  BOOKMARK  THIS  WEBSITE!

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

Click on the first chat on the page - it will take you directly to the chat
room.  Click on Frames and set Automatic Refresh Rate for 15.
We also have an Unmoderated Chat (click on second chat) that is open 24
hours a day.  You can also leave a message at the 24 hour chat (with your
E-mail address) and I will contact you.
There are many links with valuable Celiac information at this website.  Be
sure to check them out.

If you have any questions, please E-mail me - [log in to unmask]
Hope to see you Monday night.

Marilyn/Maizy
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats from 8-10 PM  EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm