From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:28:45 -0500

A couple of people have written to tell me that Ghirardelli will not make
any guarantees about cross contamination, which I am now noting. This is,
of course, the same with any company that either shares lines or even has a
gluten product in the same building. No guarantee is possible in this type
of situation, just as you can make no guarantees in your own house unless
it is completely and totally GF.

I have not called the company (I don't use the product) so I do not know
whether the possible contamination comes from shared lines or whether it's
just because there is gluten on another nearby line.

cheers
richard