From:
"Michael W. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 09:05:12 -0400

This is a reposting of a bounced message:

> Help - I am new at this - A recipe from Betty Hagman Cook Book says 2
Cups of
> GF flour which means 2 parts white rice flour - 2/3 part potato starch and
> 1/3 part tapioca flour - What does this mean Parts?

Example 1:  6 cups white rice flour, 2 cups potato starch flour, 1 cup
tapioca flour

Example 2:  12 cups white rice flour, 4 cups potato starch flour, 2 cups
tapioca flour

etc.. . .etc....
By the way,  anyone interested in trying a good not-to-chocolatey
chocolate cake should try Bette Hagman's Chocolate-Applesauce Bundt
Cake.  The ingredients sound a little strange - mayo, choc., pumpkin pie
spice, lemon, applesauce, but the results are amazing!  It is on Page 99
of her second book.  Feel free to  contact me if anyone has trouble
finding the recipe.

Also, I would like to know if anyone knows where I could order
gluten-free grapham crackers.  There is a recipe in Bette's book but I'm
not quite that ambition about this whole thing yet!!!!

Debbie Resch
West Creek, New Jersey