From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:08:08 -0500

Hi all,
Yesterday, I was invited to Montreal for the launching of the new GF beer:
La Messagère.
It is an excellent beer.  According to my Chef, a connoisseur, it tastes
like Hoegarden, an excellent imported beer.  It is like a good quality
micro brewery beer.
The brewer is La Nouvelle France, at the Le Baluchon Inn
Gastronomy · Health Spa · Nature & Culture
3550 chemin des Trembles
Saint-Paulin (Québec)
J0K 3G0
Toll free :1 800 789-5968
Tel. :(819) 268-2555
fax :(819) 268-5234
Their website:  http://www.baluchon.com/bnf/nos_bieres_ang.cfm
They intend to export it to the USA soon.
Here in Quebec, one can order it from Metro or IGA supermarkets.  Some keep
it in stock already though.

For myself, I will have it on the menu in my restaurant soon.