From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:46:09 -0800

What a disappointment!!!!  When I read Amber Lee's post about Hidden
Valley saying there is now hidden traces of gluten, my jaw dropped.
(Don't mean to sound so dramatic)  I depended on both Hidden Valley
Ranch and KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce for certain things.  Whenever when
went to a salad bar, I would take the Ranch which helped my son (with
celiac) to eat raw vegetables.  The BBQ was always a good standby and is
what I always used before my son was diagnosed with celiac.  UGGGGGHH!!!

Now that I've expressed my grief, I'll move on.  I called them right
after reading her post.  And, yes, I got the same response.  There is
now traces of gluten in all their products.  KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce is
also one of their products I told her of my disappointment and who could
I complain to.  She gave me this address to write to:

Clorox Co.
1221 Broadway
Oakland, CA  94612

I will be writing them and hope you will too.  Sidona/San Diego