From:
Jennifer L Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer L Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:43:42 -0600

Hello All,

We just had a MetroCeliac Supper Club meeting for March at Grace
O'Malley's in the South Loop.  We celebrated St. Pat's there last year
and it was so enjoyable that we decided on a repeat - a supper club
first!  To ck out the review and see the pics of the event, ck out our
weblog at:

www.metroceliacs.blogspot.com <http://www.metroceliacs.blogspot.com/>

It was really a good turnout and everyone was sooo fun and hopefully
soooo full.  The food was wonderful and the staff was just incredible to
deal with when planning our event. If you are coming to Chicago for a
conference at McCormick Place or coming to the museums, please ck this
place out and ask for TJ or Jennifer.  They are very attentive and the
food has a lot of flavor.

Our supper club may be gaining some foothold in Chicago, they remembered
us and were willing to discuss permanently changing their menu to label
the GF foods as well as the ones that can be adapted for us. They also
asked about GF breads and pastas and dessert options (very important!
haha).  I hope they follow through with their ideas and become our first
major success story.

Wish us luck!

Jenny and Tanya
<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]>