Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:48:27 -0700

Hello,

Hopefully I haven't missed any or included any twice.  Thanks again for all the feedback!  This
Part two simply lists, with few explanations, some websites suggested to me by many people. I have
visited many of them, and the sites are all very useful so far.

In Part Three, I will be listing all the books and other sources suggested ot me, so it may be
alittle longer than this list.  Again, if anyone would like to see the full responses I received,
I would be glad to share them.

Since I posted my first summary I have received more replies. Thanks so much!  If I haven't
summarized your response yet, I will try to do so.  ((which may lead to a Part IV! :)

Smiles,
Maggs

http://www.thepeacefamily.force9.co.uk/gfcf.html

Autistic Spectrum and Diet: http://www.PaleoDiet.com/autism/

http://www.autismndi.com/

For layperson links, try the about.com website:
http://autism.about.com/library/stories/blstory10.htm?terms=diet
http://autism.about.com/library/weekly/aa081800a.htm?terms=diet
autism.about.com/health/autism/library/weekly/aa081800a.htm
glutensolutions.com/autism.htm

Autism sites you might find on the search engine http://www.google.com are Autism Society of
America and Defeat Autism Now. The latter has a loosely-knit group of practitioners who often
screen for metabolic disorders in autistic children referred to them.

http://familydoctor.org/handouts/236.html

Autism Spectrum Disorders include all the above, not just autism.
Amazingly, my experience is that these children become signifcantly
better when put on the gluten AND casein (all dairy) diet. For more
about the gfcf diet, go to www.gfcfdiet.com.

 Within this site, you will find reports from parents who have put their children on the GFCF
diet: http://www.gfcfdiet.com/Successstories.htm

Gut Protocal, autism: http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/Publications/index.htm
click on Gut Protocol to go to: "Guide to Intestinal Health in Autism Spectrum Disorders".
If you have ANY questions while on this site, e-mail them and Brad will quickly answer you!

www.gluten-free.org/hoggan/
www.nomilk.com
www.celiackids.com
www.autism-diet.com
www.autism.com/ari/
www.autism-society.org
www.autism.org
www.canfoundation.org
www.feingold.org
www.greatplainslaboratory.com
www.friendsofceliac.com
www.GFCFKids.com

Checking links at the major autism organization web sites may provide some clues, and there are
many links at: http://www.gflinks.com/

on yahoogroups there are a couple of fantastic groups.
gfcfkids
gfcfrecipes
on gfcfkids, the majority of people on there are parents of autistic kids on a gfcf diet.