From:
Andrea Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:27:42 -0500

Happy Holidays to all.

Please accept my apologies if you receive this email
multiple times.

Central North Carolina R.O.C.K will have its first
ever meeting on Saturday, 12/15/01 at 2 pm in Cary, NC.

For those that aren't familiar with ROCK. ROCK, which
stands for Raising Our Celiac Kids, was started by
Danna Korn in an effort to help parents of kids dealing
with Celiac Disease cope with the diet and adjusting to
GF living. Our particular group will also, hopefully,
be a resource to those that have additional/multiple
food allergies as well. We welcome all of those that
may be following a gluten free/wheat free diet for any
reason, be it for Celiac, Gluten Intolerance, Allergy,
Autism or any not mentioned here.

Our "Event" for our very first ROCK party will be a
cookie decorating event.

Gluten free cookies, drinks, and snacks will be
provided. The kids will be able to
frost/decorate/eat/demolish cookies at their leisure
(with mom and dad's permission of course).

Parents and Kids, please come to our ROCKin around the
Christmas Tree party!!!!!!

Please RSVP attendance to me, Andrea Dennis
[log in to unmask] for directions/location.

 I look forward to seeing lots of you there!!!!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!!!!

Andrea