From:
Mail-Order BeautyQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:15:35 -0500

A while back  I posted about the gluten status of Paxil and Zoloft for
Panic Disorder.  What I have come to find, though with Ativan and not
either of the SSRI's, is that it is rare you are given the actual drug
named.  You are most often given the generic equivalent.  After speaking
with a pharmacist I came to realize that each generic equivalent can be
formulated with any fillers different from the original medication.  Only
the drug has to be the same.  So you must check on EACh different Generic
Equivalent's manufacturers.  For instance, I had two difdferent
formulations of Ativan from different mfr's.  How do others deal with this
for items such as antibiotics?  Do you check on them each time or what?

 Joanna F. Schroeder
"When I did my self-portrait, I left all the pimples out because you
always should.  Pimples are a temporary condition and they don't have
anything to do with what you really look like.  Always omit the blemishes

- they're not part of the good picture you want"  --Andy Warhol from _THE
Philosophy of Andy Warhol_