From:
"Rebecca W. Buffum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:20:09 -0700

I have heard of NAET only in passing, but have a friend who has seen Dr.
Ellen Cutler and has raved about her. She apperently has great success with
helping people with their allergies and has supposedly helped people with
gluten intolerance as well. My understanding from the list was that gluten
intolerance doesn't heal- which leads me to a question I have been
wondering since my diagnosis- what is the difference really between an
allergy and an intolerance? I know they are two different things but don't
fully understand why.
Thanks!

Also- for anyone interested, I haven't yet reached SunRidge farms- I was
able to get the number but it turns out the lines are somehow crossed with
a construction company in Washington! Will try again later!

Becca Buffum
Fairfax, CA