From:
Luis Ignacio Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:16:36 -0400

Dear group:

     Sorry for the delay, of my summary to your responses, concerning
about, It's CFS related to CD?.  It's already done, but i need help with
the translation (remember, i have problems with my english).

     Thank you for the responses that i received regarding my concerns
about, It's Candidiasis related to CD?.

     Is very common, because CD patients have a history of allergies
made worst by yeast.

    Sally Rockwall (an authority on candida) recommend:  "Her best advice
is to eat protein and salads for one month, longer if toleretad (to keep
carbs as low as possible), then gradually add carbohydrates.  As you add
back carbohydrates, test one a time every few days and note your
symptoms, if any".  She suggests also, testing grains and dairy last and,
if possible, omitting them.  (Same as the Atkins diet).

     Many persons said, they're suffering for both illnes for many
years.And especially, when they are on anti-biotics. They have symptoms,
related to candida infection, like, coated tongue and sores in the
mouth.

     People infected, with candida should avoid sugar (if it's
prescribed for them).

     Diflucan and Monisat, are options for the treatment, (It's seems,
Diflucan it's not recommended, when the patient is suffering from
sistemic problems).

     In this address, you can find more information, from this topic:
        www.mm.com/eastwest/edge.html

http://www.geocities.com/~marilynk/leakygut.htm

      Best Wishes.

   Carolina Plaza.