From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:28:56 -0500

Happy 4th of July weekend. We're excited to announce our new GF Special
Diets Bakery in Arizona,
new GF Cooking Classes and a
Special on Waiter, Is there Wheat in My Soup? book - the one that lists
restaurants, contacts, stores, national parks, theme parks, camps, stores,
how to dine out in Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai restaurants
and more. Whew!

Gluten-Free Creations, Your Special Diet Bakery bakes Artisan Breads,
personalized cakes, stuffed foccacia, Gift Baskets and more. All items are
baked fresh to order. Almost all items are also available as a mix.
www.glutenfreecreations.com

The Gluten-Free Cooking Club/School has listed its new August classes:
Br
unch & Tea, Basic Bread Baking on its website:
www.glutenfreecookingclub.com.

Our publications, including the extremely popular and well received
Waiter, Is there Wheat in My Soup? may be found at www.whatnowheat.com.

Our activities are about helping all of us to live an easier -- and
tastier life. We do this through books, newsletters, speaking engagements,
volunteer activities, cooking classes, mixes and now a fresh baked gluten-
free bakery that also caters to other special dietary needs.

You can reach us at 602.485.8751 or e-mail [log in to unmask] or go
on line www.whatnowheat.com, www.glutenfreecookingclub.com,
www.glutenfreecreations.com
  Have a great week-end. LynnRae