From:
Clare Popowich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clare Popowich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:39:17 -0400

Dear Listmates.  I finally have information about Fenway Park. I was
never able to reach Kevin Haggarty. A kindly receptionist put me in
touch with the warehouse. A young man there read the labels to me.  I
asked about hamburgers, hot dogs and nachos.  The hot dogs and nachos
look ok.  The hamburgers are NOT. The second ingredient is wheat flour!
I did not ask about rotissarie chicken. It is not something my son would
want, neigher is clam chowder.   Other items listed in the concession
guide such as candy, ice cream, cracker jacks and soda I did not ask
about. We have had plenty of experience with those.  So tomorrow my son
will be having a hot dog without a bun. Possibly nachos if the stand
looks clean enough.  I think he will have a good time any way.  The site
for concessions at Fenway is
http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/ballpark/concessions.jsp   Regards,
Clare MA