Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:31:18 -0400

Has anyone noticed a jump in their tTG IgA blood test scores after eating
Amy's GF Entrees on a regular basis (4-5 a week)?

My daughter's tTG scores have doubled since she has moved into a group home. Let
me say she is totally compliant. She was diagnosed ten years ago and has never had any
problem with cheating on her diet. Because she is the only celiac in the home, they do not
provide any meals for her and she is responsible for her own. We prepare and freeze some
for her, but she also has been eating Amy's frozen gf entrees on a regular basis. We oversee
her purchases to make sure she doesn't inadvertently by an entree with gluten ingredients.

Her doctor said they have noticed that one of their other celiac patients had a
significant jump in their scores after eating Amy's and called this to our attention.
My daughter is tested routinely every three months and we would not have known
about this, as she doesn't usually exhibit symptoms.

J in IL

*******
*******