From:
Helen Aqua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:49:33 -0700

I'm in the middle of having a bridge constructed & my dentist is at the
"match the colour" stage. He commented that all my teeth were a strange
colour - definitely not white. The dental assistant commented that
another dentist she has worked for is also celiac & that her teeth are
also discoloured.

Can anyone forward any definitive information about tooth discolouration
& celiac.

I'll summarize the results.

Thanks,
Helen, Vancouver, BC