From:
"Bulmer, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:37:52 -0700

I have researched the Wendy's and McDonalds in Canada and the same holds
true as in the USA.  The fries are gluten-free and should be cooked in
dedicated fryers.

The only warning I have is that when McDonald's is having a promotional
event and are doing the spicy, curly fries.  The last time they had the
curly fries there was concern they were not GF due to spices or coating.  I
always either wait until the promotion is over and they have changed the oil
or I go to the McDonalds in Wal-mart as they do not do promotional events
therefore the fries are always GF.

If anyone has any more current info on the spicy, curly fries it would be
greatly appreciated.

Karen Bulmer - [log in to unmask]
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada