From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2019 07:58:51 -0400

Hard to believe it’s been a week since we returned from the Danube River
Cruise with Bob & Ruth’s Gf Travel & Dining.

From Budapest, through Austria, to Passau, Germany, the cruise was
delightful, despite rain, rain, rain. (Rained at home, too!) The Uniworld
staff was wonderful and personable. Very eager to please.

We saw a lot of art and and learned a lot, and despite being on the SS
Maria Theresa, if one more tour guide told us she had 16 kids, I think I
would have faked a faint!

Having been a piano teacher, I left my heart in Mozart’s birthhouse! Such
magic to have walked where his little feet and brilliant hands moved!

We’ve been traveling with Bob and Ruth for over 20 years. While it’s no
longer the challenge it once was to find gf in faraway places, it’s still a
major convenience to place that headache on him and just sit back and
enjoy.

We also found that Find Me GF worked in all of the cities we visited.