Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:53:16 -0400

Dear Listmates,  Many responders use Cocoa Puffs with no reaction.  We all agree that it is high in sugar and not our best nutritional choice but as one person put it "good  junk food"!  Others recommended the Enviro kids cereals, cocoa pebbles and fruity pebbles, which we know and use. Cocoa Pebbles is another option.  Two mentioned that Trix might be gf, check the box.
 I know they are not very nutritional but my 11 year old son wants to be able to be like the guys and have a "normal cereal".  His nutrition is exceptional so the occassional bowl of Cocoa Puffs will suit him fine.  He will try it once school is out.  If there are any problems, I'll update. Regards, Clare MA