From:
Judy Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 20:39:59 -0700

Hi everyone, I have a quick question. Does anybody have any idea where I
might find Poha Flakes? That is the rice pounded into flakes and it
resembles Oatmeal, you can use it to replace Oatmeal in certain recipes.
None of the Asian Stores around here seem to carry it, so I looked on the
web and refuse to order it from India. I know Miss Robens used to, but I'm
not sure they do any more. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated,
Thanks,  Judy