From:
Real Name <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Real Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 18:13:24 -0400

This Fall I will be traveling for a period of 2 to 3 weeks in the
Oslo, Norway area.  Any assistance in dining safely would be
appreciated.  Have read with interest the differences in the Celiac
diet in the United States and Europe and am highly concerned.  Also
having never been to a European country I am concerned with
differences in brands that I know will be different than those
available in the United States.  Please respond directly to me at
[log in to unmask] and I will summarize.

Thanks in Advance,
Marc Glassmire
A five year biopsied diagnosed Celiac.