From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:48:57 -0400

Welcome your summer with some EXCITING NEW TREATS FROM MISS ROBEN'S!
Our new catalog has just arrived and is filled with tasty, new additions
such as Omega Smart Bars; yeast-free ready-to-eat bread; granola & trail
mix; new candies; more Govinda bars; yellow, Dijon and deli mustards;
new cookbooks; and more.  These great finds will pack easily in camp
lunches, or for on-the-go travel during the hot months of summer.  And
if you're looking for some great new recipes, take a peak at our recipe
portion of our website at www.missroben.com.  We continue to add new
recipes and tips daily.  To sign up for our FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER and
SPECIAL DEALS, join at www.missroben.com.  And keep a look out for more
exciting products coming your way on the site as we move into summer.
Keep Cool!
Miss Roben's
800-891-0083
www.missroben.com