From:
Linda Ostrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:43:17 EDT

Greetings fellow Celiacs....

I received several replies to my questions about Spain and Swiss Air.
Everyone RAVED about Swiss Air.  I didn't get one negative comment.  Only one
word of caution - Swiss Air often partners with American domestic airlines.
When this happens, you are not always guaranteed a gf meal.  But Swiss Air
independently will provide delicious gf meals (how wonderful not to have to
worry!!! - I can't wait).

Regarding Spain - two people told me about a department store in some of the
larger cities - El Corte Ingles - they have a gf section!!

One lady said that Spain was fabulous but she didn't get adventuresomewith
food - she stuck to McDonalds and that they had a delicious raspberry
viniagarette dressing.  Others suggested that I get a cookbook of Spanish
dishes so I know what ingredients to expect.

And finally, two people asked me about the three page summary in the
archives.  This summary can be found at:

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind9708B&Liliac&P=R1619

Hope this helps my fellow travelers.  I'll report on our trip when I return.

Stay healthy......Linda