From:
"John G. Sanders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 13:57:56 -0700

I stepped over the line a couple of weeks ago to solve the maltodextrin
question for myself.  I tried a bag of Tim's Cascade potato chips in
which maltodex was the only iffy ingredient.  I'm sorry to say that, for
me, it was bad news.  My reactions are usually limited to sense of well
being.  I've become pretty good at telling when I've ingested gluten.  I
hope this little bit of empirical evidence can help.

John
P.S. Did I already write this?