From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:13:38 -0800

Since I have been out of the hospital, I seem to be more nervous than
usual. I am taken ambien to sleep at night. Mut- vitamin, vitamin e and
c B= complex, calicum with d , sythroid,  b-12 shots glyset for my
blood sugar. and the alora patch which I started back today. Also I take
in the mornings at time when needed a nerve medicne. I have not being
able to gain weight back yet. Is it just going to take time to get back
normal?  With cd does most people have similar problems with their
nerves. I seem to do okay for a few days, then I  get sick I start
feeling nervous and the shakes again. Not sure if it is the sugar,
medicne, or  the anemia or a combination of things.

It has been so great these months just being able to talk with other
people with similar problems. It's great that people are out their
trying to help and encourage.

Bless you all
Dianne