Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:44:22 -0500

Dear listmates -

I am going to a new dentist soon.  I was referred to
one in downtown Chicago by a listmate, but due to
time and distance, am going to give a local dentist a try
who says he doesn't think treating a Celaic will be a problem.

If that doesn't work out, I'll go to the one downtown.

Would anyone know which of the following should be used
during dental treatment

-Which disclosing fluid or disclosing tablets are GF (or all they
all GF)?

-Is the dental cement used for fillings and crowns GF, or which
ones are GF?

-What was the name (brand) of the pina colada flavor dentifrice
used for cleaning teeth, at the dentist's, that was GF?

-For composite fillings and crowns (non-metal), is that material
GF?

I guess those would be the main concerns.

I will request unpowdered gloves (or Magla Nyplex, which
are cornstarch powders) & bring some along, and I'll bring
my own mouthwash (Tom's or Biotene).

Vicki