From:
NICKI HUMPHRIES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:49:22 EST

Date:          Mon, 24 Nov 1997 11:00:03 -0700
From:          "Abigail Neuman" <[log in to unmask]>

Nikki, please have your source check out Beano.  It was listed in a
book, which I can't find right now, of medicines and cosmetics which
are not gluten free.  It is a Jewish Organization that put out the
book.  I misplaced it.  Beano was listed as containing gluten.  I
tried it before I knew about the gluten, it made me sick at the time.
 Please post to the list to hold off on Beano until the gluten free
status is verified.  Thanks.  Abigail

nicki humphries
university of maryland medical system
baltimore, md.