From:
Patricia Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:36:13 -0500

I use to use Food Lion tea bags, so I wrote to ask if they were gluten
free, this company also makes Luzianne tea.

for Food Lion, our tea paper vendor has assured us that all our tea papers
are "gluten free".  This includes both flow and heat seal paper.

Luzianne tea is also considered "gluten free".

Best Regards,
Jim Dunsmore