From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 23:37:39 -0400

Hello

2011 has been an interesting year for Gluten-Free Naturals in our little town of Cranford, NJ. We got a pretty good smack from the flooding from Irene, and we just got hit pretty smartly from this early winter storm, which really tackled some trees since the leaves were still on. The good news is that schools are back open tomorrow!

While we nervously wait for the last installment of the 2011 weather-related trifecta, in our online store we're putting our Homemade Brownie Mix on sale for $4.99 and continuing our sale of our Cornbread mix this month...a crazy $2.99 a bag.

We'd like to think we're doing our part for your Thanksgiving and holiday enjoyment.

So pick up our products at our retailers, our online store (store.gfnfoods.com), or on Amazon.com.

And be sure to check out Joyfully Gluten Free at joyfullygf.com for lots of holiday recipes in a book that is a complete guide to the gf life.

Thanks, have a great month and be safe out there!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com