From:
Donnajean Plante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 23:01:30 EST

Unfortunately I still do not know what happened to the company or if they are
going to begin producing product again.

I called the company and no one answers the phone and you are unable to leave
a message.

I did get a few responses.... "There was a post from the company a
couple of weeks ago that sounded like they were shut down temporarily.
Maybe they were upgrading equipment or something like that, it was not
real specific.   They did  but said they had stopped for now and would
let folks know when they were producing again."

Another person had ordered from them and had yet to receive her order....

IM disappointed for my daughter, she really enjoyed their food and I loved
the convenience, hopefully they will be back...

DJ