From:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:26:31 -0400

Gluten Free Bread Basket, Inc.
www.GFBreadBasket.com
123 Main Street
Chester, NY 10918
845-469-1992

It's September and that means it's time for packing school and work lunches
once again.  Have you tried some of our delicious, moist sandwich breads.  We
offer Country Sandwich Bread, Mock-Rye Bread, Italian Herb Bread, Cinnamon
Raisin Bread and others.

All of our breads maintain freshness and moisture. They do not crumble and do
not need to be toasted.

You can order our breads or many of our other baked goods on line via our On-
Line store at www.GFBreadBasket.com or you can visit us at our bakery located
in Chester, New York... just 1 hour north of New York City (10 minutes from
the Woodbury Common Outlet Shopping Mall).

Check our website later in the month for new products we will be offering for
the fall.