From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:00:11 -0700

With having cd, thyroid and blood sugar, the doctor has me on ambien to
sleep, paxil, and clonazepam. I having alot of problems with my thyroid
and alot of diarrhea.  The doctors have started me on new medicne when
the diarrhea gets real back, used mostly by women, It is called Lotronex
. Has anyone used it yet. It is a brand new medicne. Also once you go on
anxiety medicne, do most people have to stay on it. Some weeks I feel
good and then I will  have several bad days. Any comments will be
abbreviate.

Dianne