From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:27:23 -0000

Hi Listmates,

The CSA/Southern NJ Chapter for Celiac Sprue will hold its monthly
meeting this Sunday from 2:00 -4:00 p.m. in the Barry Brown Health
Education Center (directly across from Virtua West Jersey Hospital),
Evesham Road and Carnie Blvd., Voorhees, NJ. Our topic of discussion
will be the related diseases and associated diseases connected with
Celiac Disease. Information will come from the CSA/USA, Inc. "Lifeline"
booklets sponsored by this national organization.

Also, Paul Kelty from Mr. Ritt's Bakery will visit us at this meeting to
help us gain 5 more pounds with his delicious baked goods. Mr. Ritt's
(and Paul) have been very faithful to our group and we admire him for
his dedicated work to the celiac community. Thanks, Mr. Ritt's!

Keep in mind that on April 1st, Nancy Patin Falini,
Dietician/Nutritionist, will be visiting our support group to discuss
Celiac Disease. Nancy is well versed in everything about Celiac Disease
and has invited dieticians/nutritionists throughout the New Jersey area
to attend. If a dietician or nutritionist would like to attend this
meeting, please contact me for information at [log in to unmask] or (856) 779-1562.

Cindy Fisher
Chairperson for the CSA/Southern NJ Chapter