From:
Mary D Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary D Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:42:52 -0400

Hi folks,

There's a sale on today at Amazon.com grocery.  I was unaware of this
site, so this is a great introduction for me.  $10 off an order today and
free shipping for orders over $25.  Vendors available to us include
Glutino, Gluten Free Pantry, Bob's Red Mill, Orgran and many more,
including some previously unfamiliar to me, such as Just the Cheese
crunchy baked cheese snacks.  They also carry Gustaf's Dutch Licorice that
is made without wheat.  I've been like a kid in a candy store today!  You
have to order in case quantities however, so if you're hooked up with a
support group and can get quickly organized you might benefit even more
from this.

Here is the website for the gluten free products:
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sc_bm_l_4_51537011_1_1/103-9054227-7252668?ie=UTF8&node=16310211&no=51537011&keywords=gluten%20free&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER
If that's too long to handle, got to http://www.amazon.com/grocery then
click on "Natural and Organic" on the left of that page (note the shopping
code "grocery2" to use on checkout) and then click on "Gluten Free" at the
bottom of that page.

Happy shopping.  I have no connection with Amazon.com except as a happy
shopper.

Mary in upstate NY