From:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 20:46:03 -0400

Hi all,

I have just joined Listserv and I am really thrilled to be part of this
network.  I am looking for a couple of things at the moment.  I am wondering
if anyone knows of a gluten-free medication for temproary relief of minor
gastric symptoms (such as  Tums,  Tagamet, Gaviscon etc.)  I had been taking
Levbid but, much to my horror,  just learned that it is not l00% gluten-free.

Also, I am desperately seeking recipes for baked goods which do not have rice
flour or bean flour  in them ; I am okay with  nut flours but would prefer
not to use them because of the high fat content.  I would really  love cake
and cookie recipes which have soy, tapioca  and  potato starch combinations
and would be ecstatic if someone  could tell me the ratio  of those three
flours in a standard or basic  recipe
(i.e., to substitute for Bette Hagman's basic GF flour mix).

Thanks in advance for all the assistance .

P.S. I would also be very thankful for cracker recipes which  can use corn
meal or corn starch.