From:
Margaret Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:50:54 -0800

For others info:

Ms. Baker,

Thank you for your interest in our Casbah products.  We strive to keep a
consistent high quality product and appreciate your patronage.

In regards to your question about the Natural Flavors, Natural Flavors in
our products are considered botanical spiced in nature and wheat in not
considered a spice is a grain and wheat has to be stated on the label as a
separate ingredient.  Unfortunately since we don't test for gluten in our
products we don't have a gluten free list.

Again, thank you for your continual support of The Hain Celestial Group
products.

Jose Ramos
Consumer Response Representative

Ref # 248091