From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 09:47:07 -0400

Are we asking them to carry a particular brand of GF Pizza?  I ask because
this strikes me as a campaign designed to benefit a particular company.
Maybe I'm overly cynical, but the first three sentences of this email sound
like something you'd read in an advertising brochure.  Is Rick Fask of Good
For Life foods already involved in a campaign to get Uno's to carry his
product?  There's obviously nothing wrong with creating an "Astro Turf"
campaign (fake grassroots); I do it all the time.  But it would be nice to
know if we're being enlisted to help a particular company.  If Ellen Allard
could let us all know, that'd be a help.

Richard Paul