From:
Caroline St-Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:57:57 GMT

Hi listmembers,

I was wandering if anybody had contacted Twinning tea company. I am
particularly interested in their earl grey tea. Please note that this post
is not intended for discussion on gluten in teabag glue but in the actual
tea leaves. I was told that bergamote oil (a pear-like fruit form italy) was
added to tea leaves to obtain the earl grey flavour and was wandering if
this oil could contain any grain alcohol.

any well informed tea drinkers out there ? Anybody knows how they actually
give the flavour to teas ? Any GF tea brands ?

Thank you  (i will summarize)
Caroline in Bic (Qc, Can)