Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:09:03 -0400

Dear All,
The Key Food on Covert Ave., Floral Park, NY is setting up a gluten free section in their store.  I spoke with the manager to thank him for carrying gluten free items and he was very pleased to have the feedback. He plans to devote an entire section to gf food in the near future.

If any area celiacs visit the store please let him know!  Unfortunately, in my excitement I neglected to get his name.

Jennifer Rumbelow
Garden City, NY