From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:22:43 -0500

I am dismayed to find that camp celiac in RI is full in my kids' age groups.
In the past they have sent out notices for registration, and I never got one
this year.  I have been wondering why I haven't heard, but I knew they had
new directors and I thought maybe they were just running late.  So today I
checked and they are full!!!  It would have been my daughter's last year to
attend.  I am putting them on the waitlist, but that is really hopeless.

So - I am looking for a gluten free camp experience, preferably on the east
coast, but I will travel if I need to, for a 16 year old girl and a 13 year
old boy.  I am in the DC area and it would have to be somewhere I can drive
them.   The NC Camp won't work - only up to age 14.

 I am not really interested in a main stream camp that will accommodate gf.
The benefit of camp for them was to be in a place where they were the same
as everyone else.

Anybody have ideas?  Thanks, lynn robbins