From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:19:43 -0600

For more of the text of the book by Lynne Truss, go to
http://www.theage.com.au/news/general/now-listen-you-lot/2005/11/11/11315782
10570.html .

You might have to copy and paste it into your browser.  It will give you
more examples of her "humor".

It is still puzzling to me that the subject of her book is supposed to be
about the growing rudeness in our society.  How much ruder can  a person
get?

I do hope that there will be a response at some point.
Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648