From:
"T.M. Janes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Janes
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:22:34 -0500

It's been an exciting year at Delight Gluten-Free Magazine!  At this special time of year, our staff would like to thank our loyal print subscribers, newsstand readers and our new digital issue subscribers.  Those who've been with Delight from the beginning deserve special thanks for supporting the magazine throughout the exciting, but challenging growth of the company.  The support of all our readers is appreciated more than words can convey.

The Winter/Holiday 2011 issue of Delight Gluten-Free is on newsstands now!  Find out how to make magical gluten-free Harry Potter dishes and learn how to take the stress out of holiday travel as it relates to your diet.  Find out how being gluten-free changed Novak Djokovic's tennis game and learn more about Celiac Disease and Men's health.  Our Semi-Homemade section includes delectable recipes featuring Rudi's Gluten Free products.  Apple cinnamon cream cheese stuffed French toast anyone?  Our holiday recipe section will help you please all the guests at your dinner table!

To purchase digital issues of Delight for your Apple or Android device, search 'Delight Gluten Free' in the app store on your device.  Five digital issues are now available for $3.99 ea.  If you missed any print issues of Delight, back issues can be purchased at http://delightglutenfree.3dcartstores.com/.

To celebrate this special season, Delight is offering a 'Buy One, Give One' holiday promotion!  Order a print subscription for yourself for $18 and give another as a gift for $9 - only $27 total!  Maybe your in-laws need a little help cooking safe dishes for you or you have a gluten-free family member or friend that will enjoy Delight's fabulous gluten-free recipes.  Click the link below to take advantage of this great deal now!

http://delightglutenfree.3dcartstores.com/Holiday-Special--Buy-One-Give-One_p_21.html

*Please note this offer is for two (same year) subscriptions sent to two different addresses. It's not valid for two consecutive year subscriptions.

Happy and delicious gluten-free holidays to all!

Delight Gluten-Free Magazine
www.delightglutenfree.com