From:
Rose Mary Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:09:18 -0600

We have had yummy treats from Mr.Ritts at our resource unit meeting.  Paul
sent us individual packages of food and we all felt as if we were eating
(what used to be) forbidden fruit.  Oh my, the cookies, brownies, yellow
cake and biscotti!!  It was hard to pick a winner, but we decide the peanut
butter cookies were better than what we used to have,B.D.  Before the
diet!!!

We have just placed an order and I was wondering about sending gift
certificates for Easter, birthday, etc.  Any celiac would love this. Think
of how easy it would be for your family to get something you really like.
Be careful, though, the non-celiacs will love these also.

Paul is so nice on the phone - compared to other (non-celiacs) order takers.
He is trying to keep the shipping costs down for us.  Jax Lowell was an
integral part of the planning to go gf.  She also deserved kudos!

I have no financial interest in the company.  I am just so happy they exist.
Their e-mail is [log in to unmask] and their web site is
www.mrrittsbakery.homepage.com; phone is 215-627-3034 .  I know he takes
Visa-don't know about the other cards.

I'm sorry if I had posted about Mr. Ritts before.  My computer crashed and
wiped out my memory.

Rose Mary in W. Ky.