From:
Rick and Laurie Lochner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 18:22:05 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Wondering if these are gluten free:

Sorrento Stringsters (Mozzarella Cheese Sticks)
-Can't locate a phone#, and directory assistance keeps
giving me another company by the same name.

Nestle IceScreamers Tigger Tails
-The woman I spoke to said that if gluten were in any
of their products that it would be listed separately
as wheat, oats, barley, rye. Has anyone else found
this to be true with this company?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Laurie