From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 20:25:02 -0700

Members:
    Do you want to increase the nutrition, the flavor, and improve the baking properties in the gluten-free products you eat? Just try Sylvan Border Farm mixes. We use a blend of eight gluten-free flours - LIGHT and NUTRITIOUS - white rice, brown rice, potato starch, amaranth, quinoa, white cornmeal, garbanzo bean, and soy. It is MAGIC! They have wonderful baking properties and the flavor is great. PLUS  you have moved away from the usual white rice and starch. A step to improve healthy choices. Just try our mixes. You won't regret it.
    Our products are available  from Amazon.com, www.sylvanborderfarm.com , many Natural Product stores in the West and Midwest, or by calling 1-800-297-5399.
    General Purpose Flour
    Pancake & Waffle Mix
    Lemon Cake Mix