Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 10:44:14 +0000

The other day I posted a summary of GF salad dressings, other had sent
to me. Since then, a few have written with concerns about Blue Cheese
(in a Wishbone brand dressing?) because traditional blue cheese is
cultivated with an offending grain.
Please check with the manufacturer to verify details of this or other
questionable ingredients. YMMV (your mileage may vary).

thanks, Fran