From:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:56:01 -0800

Hi group,

  Does anyone have any experiences or research that indicates possible adverse reactions to going gluten free?

  I am aware, painfully, of bad reactions from going gluen free and then going back to gluten either as a gluten challenge or mistakes/cheating/going on and off the diet.

  My question is about just going gluten free to begin with, particularly emotional/depression/psychological isues, but I include any negative reaction in my question.

  Any adverse combinations of other treatments simultaneous to starting the GF diet?

  I will summarize.

  Thanks all,
  Olive Kaiser

Mrs. Olive Kaiser
www.glutensensitivity.net
877-456-7704
877-888-6033 fax

Disclaimer --- I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can
share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact
a well informed medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.
Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.

*******
*******